Monday, August 15, 2011

GIRLS, IF YOU WERE HER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT ME TO DO?

Okay, so there's this girl I really like. I've never felt this way about anyone before. She's beautiful, not with guys falling all over her, but I think she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. The only problem is we have never spoken. The girl I like, name is Veronica. So Veronica's best friend is my next door neighbor. Somehow her best friend, who's name is Becky, found out how I feel about Veronica. Now I'm not totally sure, but I believe Veronica probably knows just because best friends usually tell each other if someone likes them. Veronica and I have exchanged looks a few times and the hallways and she usually walks right by my friend and I between seond and third hour. I'm a freshman and she's a sopre. We are in high school by the way, but age isn't the issue. The problem is the fact that I am really shy around pretty girls. And if she knows I like her, that will make me even more shy. I have know idea how she feels even if she knows. I want to say hi to her or anything, but I am just so nervous anytime that the opportunity arises. I really don't know what to do since we only have 5 days left of school, no work to be done, so she's always on my mind. What do you think I should do? I want to say hi, but I fear that might not accomplish anything. Should I give her a note or something? I really don't know. I'm not friends with any of he friends either. And she doesn't have a facebook either, so I can't do that. Girls, if you were her, what would you want me to do if you know I think you are beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment