Sunday, August 14, 2011

What person are you the most close to and who? ?

For me, it would be my b.f.f.!She's the only person who I have ever been close to-(she's the only friend i've ever really had and care about than any other person!) She's been my b.f.f. since 7th-grade and she's like a sister to me- (and i'd say the only that that wanna have for a sis.) She's moving in about two and a half weeks! Which will suck for me because she's a great friend i wish she didnt have to move soooooo badly! Well, two things will come of it-(both good of course.)One she's not moving too far away its still the same state-(THANK GOD!) Two, would be I can still talk to her on the phone-(WHOO-HOO!) I wish she didnt have to move but, I know she'll def. make good friends cause, with how nice she is, people will ask her:"Wanna be friends?" or "Wanna hang out?" cause, being her friend it's like being at party cause in my opinon she's the life of a party! I wanna just say one more thing:"C.C. if you read this you'll know it's true! If you ever come back I just want you to know, your my b.f.f. for life! That will never, never,never,EVER stop being your friend! You rock!" <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment