Monday, August 15, 2011

Wud United of been better off keeping Tevez and ditchin' Barby?

Barby might be this great player we all no he is but his work rate compared to Tevez's is nowhere near as contributing and 2 be honest I really don't think he is that much better than Tevez... do u? I mean Tevez looks like more of a goal-scorer than Barby and althu Berbz might bring Rooney into the game more this season and set up his goals, I never saw what was wrong wiv Tevez doin it a couple of seasons ago wen United won the double, league and Europe, strange really cuz I think, if it anit changed don't fix it, why wen we signed Berbz cud'nt we play him as a super-sub? I just don't get why he started over Tevez in the first place wen he is'nt in all fairness better than him at all!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment